LesMiserable
Seventeen years ago, a group of our High School students then (now alumni) performed the musical "Les Miserables" at the CAC theatre on stage. Seventeen years later, not letting the Corona pandemic stop them, they reunited online by a shared experience through a song from their performance that is forever relevant.

Two of our alumni, Elizabeth Clarke’06 and Santiago Rodriguez’06, were the main catalysts behind making this happen.

Upon getting in touch with Elizabeth to comment on the reunion performance and her memories at CAC, she said “I attended CAC from 2003 until 2006. My Sophomore to Senior years of High School. My dad worked at the Canadian Embassy, it was our first overseas experience, and it was such a beautiful experience for all of us. This musical was actually one of the very first things that I did at CAC. I credit the production with giving me the confidence I needed to make friends at that time. And so, the musical is very meaningful to me.”

Alum Adam Salem’06 said it best, “Thank you to our friends, Lizzy Clarke and Santiago Rodriguez for making this happen! Thank you to all CAC Visual & Performing Arts Educators for your lasting impression on our hearts”.

To view the performance, please click here

SpiritStoreBanner

ABOUT US

The community of Cairo American College (CAC) - comprising alumni, parents, school employees, and local corporate partners - participates in a dynamic environment where individuals learn, explore, and grow into compassionate global citizens. Read more

Like to know more?

Follow us on our social media

Need to talk to us

Phone: +2-02-27555564
Email: alumni@cacegypt.org

Get in contact